Wednesday 28 October 2009

The Crit

Yesterday we had our final crit, were we reviewed our websites and got feedback. I had managed to get my site live on the web and was pleased that everything worked when it came to presenting it.
I got some great feedback and advice on things I had not picked up on. It was pointed out to me that the wood in the background of my pages was slightly pixelated. This is an annoying error, but easily fixed. In terms of the design it was pointed out to me that the work pagess do not correlate so well with the other pages, in that they do not really look like a desktop because the images have just been placed on in a grid system. I think I will add drop shadows and try to make the images look like they are on pieces of paper on the desk.
Overall I am very happy with the site I have produced and have enjoyed making it, but I will take into account the advice I was given and make these changes to better my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment