Monday 26 October 2009

She's Live!

Having wrestled with fireworks and dreamweaver for the past week or so my website is finally online. In terms of linking and rollovers etc I didn't have too much trouble... bar a few seemingly impossible to fix errors! For example simple rollovers that worked in fireworks but not in dreamweaver. After struggling with this for a few days I finally decided to learn how to do rollovers in dreamweaver, which also caused problems! Finally worked in the end though.

Luckily the uploading of the site to the internet was fairly smooth and I had the ftp details from uni.

All in all I am pleased with the site. I think that it is personal to me and isn't too corporate looking, but at the same time does look professional enough for a portfolio site. For my next site I well definitely be more adventurous in terms of my design, as this site could have been more adventurous. I was quite cautious as I had never used FW or DW before and found the software quite difficult to grasp.

Here is the link to the site:

http://numyspace.co.uk/~unn_u009435/

Hope You like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment